The best way to start the day — titles with depth and breadth and … giggles!
I’m going to finish my day with a bit of humour and fictitious book titles.
A couple of these came to me out of the blue, so I rounded it up to ten.
1. Making Ends Meet : Penny Pinchin
2. Before the Rainbow : Raine Lotts
3. Petrol Shortages : Phillippa Cann
4. Hook, Line and Sinker : Bob A Long
5. Famous Landmarks : Eileen Towers
6. Crush on you : Rosie Hughes
7. Origami flowers for beginners : Lily Fowlds
8. Learn a new trade : A Prentiss
9. Get me out of here! : Sesame Forlock
10. Lunar Night : Ray O’Moone
Good night everyone